Laguna Beach girls’ water polo beats Corona del Mar for outright Surf League title

on Jan30
by | Comments Off on Laguna Beach girls’ water polo beats Corona del Mar for outright Surf League title |

“It’s that attention to detail all the time,” CdM coach Justin Papa said of what separates Laguna Beach. “For 98% of the game, I feel like we’re as good or better than Laguna. We’re going toe-to-toe with the best team in the division. Then in the other 1-2% of the game, we’re making tiny mistakes that cost us. Against good teams, those little mistakes will cost you. I think if we clean up those mistakes, we’re one of the best teams in the division. We’ve proved that three times against Laguna.”



Previous postBrandon Ingram's career-high 36 points is not enough in Lakers' 121-105 loss to Sixers Next postCharts reveal 'serious' hurdles facing chipmakers' stocks


Los Angeles Financial times


Copyright © 2021 Los Angeles Financial times

Updates via RSS
or Email